Mixed Reality Headset issues
- Removing controller inputs from winputs so it doesn't use up too much space in the 4 option set.
Bugs that need addressing
- Reported on Steam (found a bug, can't seem to access folders named " " (alt + 0160), pls fix.)
- special characters % and # that prevent the images from loading. Reported by user, message them once it's fixed.
flow of suggestions and ideas for the future that I will pick to go into new builds, there is no priority order.
- Add Chapter marker sets as a keyboard option so you can add your own chapter markers.
- Add remote control mapping for the Oculus.
- Convert program over to C-Sharp.
- Right click on files to open them.
- Sleep/shutdown. A sleep option that shutsdown the computer after a set period of time.
- Chapter forward and back for embedded chapter marks in files.
- More information on the presets such as the stereo settings.
- Reload image button or reload an image if the image has updated while looking at it.
- Z360 Over/Under Color+Depth. Good for professional production.
- Auto hide menu when paused for a length of time.
- Thumbnails for saves. At the position of the save. This might help "https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1439719/c-sharp-get-thumbnail-from-file-via-windows-api
- Thumbnails for videos.
- Contact https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/vr-desktop-mirror-asset-x-windows-and-htc-vive.406662/ about possible Windows 7 support for desktop mirroring.
- Delete option in the explorer.
- Rating option.
- UPnP support. Check https://www.plex.tv/ for a good example.
- Add network full path support to explorer.
- add -(minus) to number input somehow.
- BD3D2MK3D guide for people who want to watch there bluray 3D films.
- Support for shortcuts.
- Input from Source of video card.
- Allow the menu to be independent to the VR experience so that someone can control the menu while someone else is in the VR headset.
Things to check and also to research
- It's been reported to me that the Samsung Gear VR video player plays back fisheye differently. Have a look and see why. http://steamcommunity.com/app/451650/discussions/0/144512942755514181/?tscn=1487343835
- Research into moonlight game stream.
- Research into MVC video format and the LAV Codecs.
I've made this page to help me remember things I want to integrate and things I need to. I'm totally open to suggestions by anyone so if you think I something you would like in the player then let me know and if I think I can achieve it I'll add it to the list. If there is anything in the list that you would really want let me know as well as the more people want something the more likely I'll make it a priority.
In Rooms the stretch doesn't change for Stereo videos