For next update expected Midish some month soon
- Mappable d_pad and joysticks.
Bugs that need addressing
- The drag and drop doesn't seem to be working right.
- Glued UI and Steam controller don't work properly together.
- VLC doesn't always load properly.
Things to check
- That the crosshair disappears in the free and steam version when playing a film.
A flow of suggestions and ideas for the future that I will pick to go into new builds, there is no priority order.
- Add network full path support to explorer.
- Resume or play from beginning for previous films.
- Save volume for each film
- look at optimisation of loading times in explorer.
- add -(minus) to number input somehow.
- BD3D2MK3D guide for people who want to watch there bluray 3D films.
- Loop areas on the timeline in the player. Maybe using the loop feature I've already got in place.
- Steam Gamepad Controller support.
- incognito mode. Maybe a default folder option.
- Thumbnails for videos.
- More FOV options in Barrel.
- Change distance of glued ui.
- Edit keyboard options.
- Edit Vive Controller options.
- Detect settings from filename.
- Support for shortcuts.
- Input from Source of video card.
- Spout support.
- Update Rooms.
- Android/GearVR builds.
- An ability to rotate one eye. Requested for when someone noticed there stereo camera rig had been knocked off axis.
I've made this page to help me remember things I want to integrate and things I need to. I'm totally open to suggestions by anyone so if you think I something you would like in the player then let me know and if I think I can achieve it I'll add it to the list. If there is anything in the list that you would really want let me know as well as the more people want something the more likely I'll make it a priority.
In Rooms the stretch doesn't change for Stereo videos