For next update expected Midish some month soon
- -forward and backward amounts are changeable. You could then have 1 frame increments.
- Add ability to use your own images to backgrounds.
- Continue research into being able to hide from Steam.
- -SuperSampling saves each time.
- add - to number input somehow.
Bugs that need addressing
- The drag and drop doesn't seem to be working right.
- Glued UI and Steam controller don't work properly together.
- Steam gamepad Controller doesn't work properly with the player. Try and find out why and make a useable profile.
- VLC doesn't always load properly.
A flow of suggestions and ideas for the future that I will pick to go into new builds, there is no priority order.
- BD3D2MK3D guide for people who want to watch there bluray 3D films.
- Loop areas on the timeline in the player. Maybe using the loop feature I've already got in place.
- Steam Gamepad Controller support.
- incognito mode. Maybe a default folder option.
- Thumbnails for videos.
- More FOV options in Barrel.
- Change distance of glued ui.
- Edit keyboard options.
- Edit Vive Controller options.
- Detect settings from filename.
- Support for shortcuts.
- Input from Source of video card.
- Swap controllers with grip.
- Spout support.
- Update Rooms.
- Android/GearVR builds.
- forward and backward amounts are changeable. You could then have 1 frame increments.
I've made this page to help me remember things I want to integrate and things I need to. I'm totally open to suggestions by anyone so if you think I something you would like in the player then let me know and if I think I can achieve it I'll add it to the list. If there is anything in the list that you would really want let me know as well as the more people want something the more likely I'll make it a priority.
In Rooms the stretch doesn't change for Stereo videos