Bugs that need addressing
- User comement."I still have a problem with mapping that top button on the vive controller. Tried "switch laser controller" and the button stops working on the controller in my other hand. It's always on the controller that is showing the menu."
- In the settings menu the Fisheye and cinema can be both highlighted at the same time.
flow of suggestions and ideas for the future that I will pick to go into new builds, there is no priority order.
- Should cursor be visible in monitor mode?
- Reset needs improving.
- Right click to play videos support.
- "move left" "move right" "move up" "move down" and "reset position".
- Positional setup for inputs. Like default, position, etc.
- Improved youtube support with drag and drop feature.
- Improved lighting on Rooms. More rooms.
- Menu colour editing. So you can dim them if you want too.
- Oculus Go and vive Focus support. And others if I can.
- GoPro Fusion 360 CineForm 5.2k Support. How to fix it with VLC https://steamcommunity.com/app/451650/discussions/0/2828702373001712705/
- Support Google Cardboard Photo format .vr.jpg
- add more rooms.
I've made this page to help me remember things I want to integrate and things I need to. I'm totally open to suggestions by anyone so if you think I something you would like in the player then let me know and if I think I can achieve it I'll add it to the list. If there is anything in the list that you would really want let me know as well as the more people want something the more likely I'll make it a priority.
In Rooms the stretch doesn't change for Stereo videos