For next update expected Midish some month soon
- make positions menu it's own thing.
- Fix the text transparency issues.
- Add the ability to use either the full youtube link or just the code.
- GlueUI three options. Glued to you face, positions itself when you reveal it and not glued.
Bugs that need addressing
- The drag and drop doesn't seem to be working right.
- Glued UI and Steam controller don't work properly together.
Things to check and also to research
- It's been reported to me that the Samsung Gear VR video player plays back fisheye differently. Have a look and see why. http://steamcommunity.com/app/451650/discussions/0/144512942755514181/?tscn=1487343835
- That the crosshair disappears in the free and steam version when playing a film.
- Check the buttons on either end of the menu. Make sure they are working and make sure that all the others are selectable as well.
A flow of suggestions and ideas for the future that I will pick to go into new builds, there is no priority order.
- Playback speed.
- Set loop points.
- Gaze support.
- Reset to default. Maybe add this to the presets.
- Delete option in the explorer.
- Rating option.
- When menu is visible remove 3D effect?
- UPnP support. Check https://www.plex.tv/ for a good example.
- Add network full path support to explorer.
- Resume or play from beginning for previous films.
- look at optimisation of loading times in explorer.
- add -(minus) to number input somehow.
- BD3D2MK3D guide for people who want to watch there bluray 3D films.
- Loop areas on the timeline in the player. Maybe using the loop feature I've already got in place.
- Steam Gamepad Controller support.
- incognito mode. Maybe a default folder option.
- Thumbnails for videos.
- More FOV options in Barrel.
- Detect settings from filename.
- Support for shortcuts.
- Input from Source of video card.
- Spout support.
- Update Rooms.
- Android/GearVR builds.
- An ability to rotate one eye. Requested for when someone noticed there stereo camera rig had been knocked off axis.
I've made this page to help me remember things I want to integrate and things I need to. I'm totally open to suggestions by anyone so if you think I something you would like in the player then let me know and if I think I can achieve it I'll add it to the list. If there is anything in the list that you would really want let me know as well as the more people want something the more likely I'll make it a priority.
In Rooms the stretch doesn't change for Stereo videos